Sunday, May 9, 2010




So today is catch up day. I made some cards for some friends and thought I would share them with you too!
My friend Jeremy emailed me on Monday the 3rd to say "Oops, I forgot that Sunday is Mother's day and can you make me 3 cards, one with Betty Boop, one with butterflies and one beautiful one?" Well I can tell you that I had to still make 2 for myself yet too. However, I couldn't leave a friend in the lurch so I told him yes I would help him out. So off on a Betty Boop search I went. Thanks to Aymee at http://southernbellesvg.blogspot.com/ I found a very cute SVG of Betty. So about an hour later and one boo-boo, I had the Betty as pictured above.
I had also heard so much about the easel cards that I surfed for ideas for that one and decided that would be the butterfly one.
Last but never least I saw someone posting about doing half embossing on cards so I thought I would give that a shot too. I am happy to report that Jeremy loved all the cards I made and I will find out tomorrow if the Mom's loved them too!
Thanks for looking, as always please feel free to leave a comment as they are all appreciated!
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. OMG I love this! I love Betty--my hubby's grandmother has alzheimers and her names is Betty and she loves Betty Boop--i send her stuff with Betty--I have to make this card! THANK you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Betty Boop! I've been looking for a SVG of her for quite some time! You have created beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and I especially love the butterfly one! Thanks for stopping by for Crazy Cute Thursdays at Between U & Me! :)

    www.betweenuandme.com

    ReplyDelete