Sunday, May 9, 2010





So lastly for tonight, I was asked to make two wedding cards and a shower card for Joy. Well I have never made these so off to the internet I went. Well except for the last card, as she saw Jeremy's and really liked the look of that one, so I made one for her too.
Thanks to http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/free-template-wedding-card.html , I made the first one. Great pattern and very easy to follow. I used my cuttlebug to do part of the dress. By the way all the pink is by Brazzil in a color called Guava, which is the bridesmaids color.
The middle card was made using Jolie Boutique stickers for the wedding cake and a bit of bling for fun.
Let me know what you think!
Wendy

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW.....Some absolutely GORGEOUS creations!!!!! Wonderful job ma'am!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks soo much Penny! That means a lot to me as your cards are out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do need to post more..LOL
    Your projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww *blush* thanks so much Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you so much for the template link. I've got a shower in two weeks and the wedding in Sept. I'm gonna get going right away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are beautiful! I love the embossed wedding gown--gorgeous! Just became a follower--keep those posts coming!

    All the best,
    Kandrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Tutorials, Free svgs/files, Reviews,
    Ideas and Inspiration

    ReplyDelete